Looking for something truly special and unique? Having an artwork designed specifically for you and your space is the ultimate way to spoil yourself.
Limited spaces available each month.
How does it work?
- Take a look at my website or Instagram feed and find a piece, or a few pieces that you love.
- Email me and let me know you’re interested in a commission, include pictures of the pieces you love in the email. You can also include images of your space and if you know the approximate size, include that too. (If you’re not sure of any of these details yet, that’s ok, I'm here to help.)
- I’ll reply with any more questions, as well as a price list, and a brief for you to fill in and sign.
- Once we’ve decided on a size/price and signed the brief, I will invoice for a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Our first step is to pick one of my previous paintings for colour reference, and if necessary another for style.
- I start painting! I’ll send you regular images of the process so you can see it come to life. This also gives you a chance to give feedback.
- Once the painting is finished, the rest of the invoice is paid by you, then I package it up and send it on it’s way to you! If you’re in Auckland I can deliver it to your home for free. If you’re not, we will decide the best way to ship before we start the process. Bigger works or works going overseas often work out more economical shipped off their stretchers and rolled in a tube. They can then be re-stretched by your local framers at your own cost.
What's the timeframe?
It varies depending on how booked I am but if you have a specific date, contact me as soon as possible so we can work it out. Timing varies from one person to the next, but if you’re speedy on emails and approvals we can get it all done within a few weeks. The painting process takes approximately 2-3 weeks and then framing is another 2-3 weeks on top.
- The artist, Restless & Infectious, retains copyright on all commissioned work.
- Refunds are sadly not given for change of heart.
- Shipping costs are at your own cost and not included in the commission quote.